AT&T is expanding its wearables lineup to include the Samsung Gear S, Samsung’s first connected wearable.
Now more than ever, people rely on their smartphones to stay connected. Whether it’s keeping in touch with your loved ones, work colleagues, or being up-to-date on the latest news, the smartphone allows you to get the information you need when it matters most. The Samsung Gear S will provide you with the convenience of staying connected and without having to carry a smartphone with you at all times.
Starting November 7, the Gear S will be available at att.com and at AT&T stores2 for $199.99 with a two year agreement. You can add the Gear S to a Mobile Share plan for just $10 per month.
[Must Watch: Hands On With Samsung Note 4 and Gear VR [VIDEO]]
Available in both black and white, the Gear S has customizable screen clock faces and changeable straps, so you can match it to your style. Gear S has a two inch curved Super AMOLED display that makes it easy to type phone numbers, read texts and check email right from your wrist. When your compatible Samsung smartphone is turned on and connected to the AT&T network incoming calls, texts and notifications go directly to the Gear S even if you’re not connected to your smartphone, so you can hit the gym for a workout, go for a bike ride on the trails, or run errands without missing a beat.
Additional key features include:
- Storage: There’s room to store your favorite music and pictures with 4GB of on-board memory.
- Easy-to-Use Keyboard: The Gear S has a QWERTY keyboard that makes it easy to search for contacts, send text messages, reply to emails, and set reminders.
- Fitness: S Health™ counts steps, maps out running trails, and tracks a variety of fitness data so that you can stay up-to-date on your workout results.
- Processor: 1.0GHz dual-core processor allows for fast downloads and easy navigation between apps.
- Battery: 300mAh battery provides up to 5 hours of talk time.
The Gear S not only fits comfortably on your wrist, but is dust and water-resistant, so it can endure the rigors of an active lifestyle, while still keeping you connected. In addition to the Samsung Gear S, AT&T also offers the Samsung Gear 2, Samsung Gear 2 Neo and Samsung Gear Fit. AT&T currently has the widest range of Samsung devices for consumers, including the Samsung Galaxy S5, exclusive Galaxy Alpha, Galaxy Note 4, Galaxy S5 Active and Rugby series, Samsung Galaxy Tab S tablet portfolio and the Galaxy S4 Mini.
For more information on the Gear S visit www.att.com/GearS.