FOR THE LOVE OF THE FASHIONABLE TECH’IES
Edited by Joanne Faith
I am very appreciative of each and every fashion blogger who has written on the subject of blogging and technology. Each and every article helps to further inform and empower, enabling bloggers to upskill and better their craft. Blogging can get pretty technical, and even if your blogging platform is relatively easy to use there are so many surrounding factors (e.g. Twitter, Photo Shop, Mobile). In fact, I imagine very few fashion bloggers aren’t tech savvy. So, please keep writing tech ladies (and gentlemen), because we are all reading it up!
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – MAY 3RD
- Divas and Dorks: For The Love of Labels That Fit: There’s an App for That
- IFB: Mobile Blogging in Fashion is the Next Big Thing
- Miss Viki: What Software Do You Use to Run Your Blog?
- Oranges and Apples: Tutorial: Adding Borders to Photos in Photoshop
- Search & Dresscue: Twitter’s @Anywhere Features for Your Blog: The Simple How-To