TIME TO THINK MOBILE
Edited by Vyque of Fasshonaburu
Anyone else feel like their lives have begun to revolve more and more around mobile technology? While I still can’t travel without my netbook, I can’t go even an hour without at least one of my smartphones within arm’s reach! So it didn’t surprise me when I read Miss Viki’s post on the prediction that “by 2013, mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web access device worldwide.”
As a full-time new media professional, I had heard this before, but I hadn’t really considered how this would affect my blogging. Until I started using the iPad, I never once checked how my site rendered outside a computer or considered blogging from my phone! But as more and more users start accessing content while on the go, it’s important to remember to think mobile!!
LINKS À LA MODE: TECH – APRIL 26TH
- Divas & Dorks: iPhone/iPad: Your Worst Enemy?
- Fasshonaburu: Using Windows 7
- IFB: Flickr Photo Pool Collective for IFB Members
- Miss Viki: By 2013, Mobile Phones Will Overtake PCs
- Search & Dresscue: Your Perfect Fit: Choosing a Blog Platform
- Style Confessions: A Few Things You Can Do to Avoid Being Hacked
- Styling You: So You Want to Be a Better Beauty Blogger?
- Sugar & Spice: How to Make Social Media Work for You