If you know me, I mean REALLY know me, then you know that I HATE BLUETOOTH EAR PEICES.
HATE – HATE – HATE.
Especially for women, I feel like women that walk around with bluetooth ear sets look like displaced TREKKIES & they’re absolutely doing TOO MUCH! (No offense, if this is you.)
Well, Maverick has created “the bluetooth for people who HATE bluetooths!” *raises hand*
It’s the Nica Sunrise and I must say, these are some classy un-bluetooth looking headsets!
Nica Sunrise’s pure round shape enhances the way you look instead of intruding onto your face like most boom-shaped headsets. The open air acoustic design results in a thinner headset that is more secure on your ear and fits easily in your pocket and at $79 – it’s not a bad ticket either. Check out more from Maverick’s website HERE.
nica features and specification
- Compact, thin shape (35.5mm in diameter, 11.5mm thick)
- Open-air design (no ear insert)
- Noise suppression technology
- 13mm speaker plays crisp and loud
- Magnetic attachment to charging docks
- Three charging options with the Mini Charger (included), Desk Dock (sold separately), and Car Dock (sold separately)
- Receive calls while Nica is charging
- nicaConnect™ provides automatic reconnection to your phone when charging on Car Dock
- Rechargable lithium polymer battery
- Sliding power switch makes it easy to see if Nica is on or off
- 4 hours talk time / 150 hours standby time
- Fully charges in 1 hour
- 0.5 ounces (14 grams)
- Operating range up to 30 feet (10 meters)
- Supports Headset and Handsfree Bluetooth profiles
- Multipoint (pair with two phones)
- Bluetooth v2.1+EDR compatible
Leave a Reply