This summer is all about music festivals, exclusive concert tours and enjoying the great outdoors. Unfortunately, unless you’re a millionaire you can’t take everyone on your summer exploits, but you can over-share your experiences on social media like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Vine. Don’t you hate it when you capture the perfect shot, but it ends up being too dark, blurry or downright unreconizable? What about when you’re having the best time imaginable and you want to share the moment on Facebook or Instagram, but you can’t because your service coverage area sucks?
I’ve experience my fair share of summer wins and summer share fails. Typically, I’ve fumbled with various devices to capture perfect moments Until I discovered how the Lumia Icon on Verizon helped me own the summer and share perfect moments flawlessly. Recently, I took the Nokia Lumia Icon for a spin in New Orleans for ESSENCE Music Festival and I love what this device can do! Discover 5 ways the Lumia Icon from Verizon Wireless can help you own the summer and never miss the next perfect photo or social media moment again.
1. Camera: During ESSENCE Festival in New Orleans, your celebrity moment can happen practically anytime and anywhere! Uploading and sharing quality selfies is a breeze and looks great since the Lumia Icon sports a 20-megapixel rear camera, with a 1/2.5-inch sensor and f/2.4 lens. Photos produced by the Icon camera are nice, in low-light and in everyday situations, and the inclusion of optical image stabilization definitely makes a difference.
2. Audio: The device, according to Nokia, comes equipped with four digital high-dynamic-range microphones, which allows the Icon to capture six times the sound pressure level of a “conventional smartphone microphone” without any discernible distortion. Capturing concert audio / video is amazing thanks to the Lumia Icon. Check out the artist known as the Purple One (aka Prince) performing live at ESSENCE Fest below.
3. Video: Looking to capture great videos on the go? On the video side, the Icon captures at 1080p, and allows users to choose between 24, 25 and 30 fps—basically, you can get great videos without the grainy, side effects! (This video was compressed to illustrate the sound quality not the video quality…just saying. LOL)
4. Available apps: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and more! All your favorite apps are available in the Windows store, so you never have to worry about possibly missing a shareable moment again.
5. Verizon’s powerful Network: For a wireless company, results come down to coverage, speed and reliability. That’s why Verizon has built America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network. The Verizon XLTE is the latest advancement of America’s largest and most reliable 4G LTE network: double the 4G LTE bandwidth in citiescoast to coast. That means faster peak speeds and greater capacity than before, letting you stream, share and do more. Verizon XLTE is here—making the most of the best devices on the best network.
The Nokia Lumia Icon can be found at your neighborhood Verizon Wireless store for $49.99 with 2-year contract or VerizonWireless.com. Now that you’ve seen how I’ve used the Lumia Icon to own and share my summer experiences, would you consider using the Lumia Icon or other Nokia Lumia devices soon?