Everyone knows it….from the Geeks to the fashionably Chic —-> Apple iPads are the best and they are here to stay! Even the top fashion designers of your favorite brands have to come to the eppiphany to cash in on the gadget obsession sweeping the nation and creating fashion friendly designer iPad cases.
10. Clad in unquestionable class, the beige and embody diamante iPad case features a strap with a hook and loop closure and camel brown leather trim. Plus, the suede lining will prevent any scratches on the screen. $230 | Gucci.com
9. Made from Italian leather, the front of this iPad sheath is embossed with the classic Burberry logo. The zip closure and protective interior leather keeps your tablet secure. Available in Black Patent, Gold Oxide, Jet Blue, and Rasberry Sorbet.
$475 | us.burberry.com
8. Sporting the classic and timeless design known to all Chanel products, this clutch is the little black dress to your iPad. It’s made from quilted lambskin and features the signature Chanel logo on the zipper pull. $1,555 | www.chanel.com
7. Cole Haan’s sleeve is made from snake print leather, and is embossed with the designers subtle logo on the bottom right. The leather tab closure and suede lining offers some protection for your favorite tablet. Also available in Black/Red, Whiskey Burnished, and White Patent Croc Print. $99 | www.colehaan.com
6. On the lighter side of fashion, Juicy Couture’s iPad case is fun and luxurious. It’s shimmery leather features custom cutouts and a soft cotton polka-dot interior. It also does double duty as a stand for easy media watching. It’s also available in black. $128 | www.bloomingdales.com
5. From the cutting edge of fashion, Oscar de le Renta covers the iPad in colored snake skin; choose from blue, red, or yellow. The ultra suede lining and snap closure keep your iPad secure, while the inspired design sends out a message of fearless style.
$390 | www.oscardelarenta.com
4. The simple, yet sophisticated black leather is the epitome of understated class. The classic gold Y monogram closure hearkens a timeless pocketbook from this same designer. $795 | www.ysl.com
3. Ferragamo products are known for their exquisite craftsmanship, and the two iPad cases here are no exception. The envelope-like design with magnetic closure is made from European farmed calfskin leather or beige canvas and brown leather trim. The inside is lined with Alcantara, which will help prevent scratches. $290 | www.ferragamo.com
2. Slim clamshell luxurious design.Iconic detailing and customized design with contemporary style and quality.Michael Kors silver color signature … $129.99 | MichaelKors.com
1. Set to release in early 2011, Louis Vuitton’s iPad sleeve comes in two of the brand’s most famous patterns, the classic Monogram and the monochrome Damier Graphite. Stylish and practical, the canvas exterior provides protection against dings, as do the microfiber lining. $390 | www.louisvuitton.com