This past weekend, I descended upon San Diego for BlogHer 2011 with a mission on my mind and blogging in my heart! (Check out my preview of BlogHer 2011 HERE.) I’ve heard an abundance of stories, read tons of blog posts & have asked more questions that should be allowed in preparation for BlogHer 11. In addition to thought-provoking panels, the large expo hall and private brand events (and parties) – I couldn’t imagine that my biggest takeaway from BlogHer wouldn’t be the knowledge obtained, nor the swagg I hoarded — but the friendships I made absolutely made my time at BlogHer BEYOND AMAZING…
You have to check out my list of MUST FOLLOW BLOGGERS from BlogHer 11 online and hopefully you’ll have the pleasure of meeting these awesome gals in person – coming to a blogger conference near you soon!
1. @TheChattyMomma aka Tonia is a proud mom of two from Washington DC by day, and the chattiest, funniest, most dancing-est blogger by night! Tearing up the expo hall and party scene during BlogHer – she was the party queen with the energy to outlast the last dancer standing on the dancefloor. She dishes out the 411 on motherhood, pregnancy, marriage and everything else online at TheChattyMomma.com.
This is what happens when you bumrush the BlogHer Expo as soon as the door open…Tonia & I got the first pics with the Smurfs! (YESSSSSS!)
2. @LeMusingsofMoi aka Summer was the second person I met at BlogHer & exuded the warmest spirit ever! This tattooed, PB&J loving mother of two was a joy to be around during the conference. If you were lucky enough to meet her, you’d know that Summer’s sarcasm paired with a bright smile and sincerity should be requirement for all future BlogHer attendees. You can catch this self proclaimed writer, blogger, health & fitness nut who’s fashion/home decor obsessed online at LeMusingsOfMoi.com.
As we’re awaiting the opening of the BlogHer Expo — Tonia, Summer & I decided to ‘STRIKE A POSE’
3. @ThatTechChick aka Jessica aka My Blogging Sister In Crime hails from Beaumont, Texas but don’t let the Texas accent fool you. Anything tech, girly or ‘Bad Girls Club’ related, she’s all over it & don’t even get her started talking about it cause she’ll outlast the chattiest of the bunch exuding that southern hospitality & charm. She’s a fierce tech chick blogging about the best in consumer electronics and tech as and was my BlogHer roommate! You can find her online at ThatTechChick.com
During one of the best parties ever…SparkleCorn Jessica & I were rocking our glowstick necklaces hard! Sparklecorn was our time to “rave-out”!
4. @TX_Fashionista aka Veronica takes the idea of fashion beyond the wardrobe of clothes. As my BlogHer roomie, the moment we met – I knew she was super cool, super fun and would be a blast to hang out with during the weekend. She’s a fashionista that not only gives you details on the hottest looks but also the latest gadgets, auto news, home appliances and more at TXFashionista.com.
Being the geniuses that we are – Jessica, Veronica and I decided to do a 7am bootcamp the next morning…OUCH!
5. @WellConnectdMom aka Lori has the personality of the perfect TV mom with a huge affinity towards technology. Everytime I ran into Lori – I couldn’t help but smile (since she’s by far the coolest Tech Mom I know!) Lori shares her love of tech, gadgets & toys with moms to help them harness technology to make their lives easier at WellConnectedMom.com
At the Dodge – Kick Off Your Heels party, Jessica, Lori and I let our tech alter-egos take the main stage…I think we’re like tech pimps in the photos & and tech ___ in the other…LOL!
These ladies made my BlogHer experience an absolute joy! I know that I wouldn’t have had a wonderful time without them and can’t wait to do it again soon! See you at BlogHer 2012.
Aweeeeee!!!!! Talk about tearing up! I am so happy we met that first way too early morning. Without you and tonya that first day I would have been lost and alone!!! Not to mention, you are the sweetest most authentic girl I know. Xoxo
Yay Jess! I'm way too jealous of all these pictures with the smurfs from BlogHer :*(
LOL! The Smurfs were the superstars of BlogHer!
Lori Cunningham says
I would add one more person to your list…You!
You light up the room with your huge smile and sparkling personality. You know how to have a good time and you're always covering the happening events like Ford, Intel, BlogHer. I'll see you at CES, right???
Aww thanks Lori! I will definitely be at CES…can't wait to hang out again soon!
Kesha Brown says
I hate I missed this year's conference but best believe I'm all in next year! Blogher12 and NYC, here I come! 🙂
I can't wait!
Tonia @TheChattyMomm says
Ok, seriously…could we have had more fun t BlogHer '11?
Girlie, I am so glad we met and that you and Summer (@lemusingsofmoi) were on my team. We rocked every shift, every party, everywhere!
I had a blast! Get ready for NYC…I'm prepping by best moves now. 🙂
Awww… I love you gals… you truly made my time at BlogHer AH-MAZ-ING!!!