Hustle [huhs-uh l]
- to proceed or work rapidly or energetically:
In today’s exhausting climate, you have to run faster, act stronger and be efficient more than ever before. It’s not only important that you work hard, but you have to make the hustle look effortless and look good while doing it. Like most women, I wear many hats, some of which have me questioning my abilities and leave me wondering “Am I really doing enough?”.
A few weeks ago, GMC challenged me to discover the parallels of the more than capable 2018 GMC Acadia Denali and my journey as a professional hustler – what I learned about both, now has me ready to LEVEL UP my hustle!
Nowadays, everyone’s boasting about that entrepreneur lifestyle, it’s the hustle that can leave you sleepless, lonely and hungry – afterall, if you don’t work, you don’t eat. But what about the intrapreneur lifestyle? The lifestyle that has you juggling a corporate job and entrepreneurial dream. It’s where responsibilities, passion, purpose and tenacity collides. The intersection where working smarter, not harder is life and maximum efficiency is a major key.
This is where your 4-wheel office comes in. It’s the place you take deal-making phonecalls while rushing across town for a family/friends or industry event. It’s the place you hype yourself up before you deliver your next major presentation. It’s the same place you binge eat dozens of donuts and cider after a not-so-amazing day. Your vehicle is a major part of your everyday life and for many people like me, it’s my mobile office.
Since getting behind the wheel of the all new 2018 GMC Acadia Denali, my mobile office has completely LEVELED UP! With in-vehicle WiFi, super charging provided by FIVE USB ports, Apple car play and rear seat reminder system. It’s no wonder why Kelley Blue Book has acknowledged Denali, GMC’s highest expression of premium vehicles, for continuing to elevate the brand’s overall perception among consumers. Kelley Blue Book’s findings show that consumers recognize GMC trucks and SUVs pair professional grade capability with exceptional features and technology.
#1 Benefit to having a Acadia Denali?
It’s roomy and WiFi equipped making it the best office on the go!
The GMC Acadia Denali puts you in charge of the latest available technologies. You’ll experience your media like never before though the GMC IntelliLink infotainment system. Available 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot lets you stay connected on the go. A comprehensive suite of Driver Alert and active safety technologies use cameras, radar, and ultrasonic sensors to help see where you can’t. Once behind the wheel of the GMC Acadia Denali, be prepared to get stuff done and slay your day like a lion tracking its prey.
As a professional creative, I find inspiration in practically EVERYTHING I see! From city murals spotted during morning commutes to Hip Hop phenoms heard from the booming sound system. The GMC Acadia Denali accents my constant quest of inspiration through it’s GMC Infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and 8-inch radio system. And if I ever want to escape the city life, I’ll never have to worry about leaving necessary amenities like WiFi behind because the 193-horsepower, 2.5-liter, four-cylinder engine paired with a six-speed automatic transmission and front-wheel drive Acadia Denali can take you from city life to country roads with ease.
Check out more highlights behind the versatile GMC Acadia Denali below…
- Traction Select allows driver to adjust vehicle performance for various road conditions
- Three rows of seating, including second-row captain’s chairs or split-folding bench, offering greater flexibility with curbside seat sliding and tilting forward capability
- The 50/50-split third-row seat folds flat for a completely flat load floor behind the second row
- Tri-zone automatic climate control is standard on all models, except five-passenger All Terrain
- GMC Infotainment system with 7-inch-diagonal color touchscreen is standard; 8-inch system with navigation is available
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability is offered with the 7-inch and 8-inch radio systems
- five USB ports
- Teen Driver is standard on all models
- Keyless Open and Start is standard on all models
- All three rows offer USB charge ports for compatible electronic devices
- Available Tow Vision Trailering System, which uses the rear-vision camera to help line up the hitch with a trailer
Jammed packed with upgraded features that come standard and a design that leaves competitive models in it’s shadow, it’s no wonder why the 2018 GMC Acadia Denali can upgrade your everyday hustle Like A Pro! For more information on the GMC Acadia Denali or family of SUVs visit GMC.com.